Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cutie Patootie!

OKAY I had to post the picture above because Miss Avy is just too darn cute! She is my dear friend Tedra's baby girl! I love that my friends are having babies and I get to play with them, snuggle with them and practice my own mama skills with them. SO THANK YOU to all of my wonderful friends for having beautiful babies and allowing me to be part of your lives!!
I love you guys!!
Have I mentioned before how wonderful, sweet and funny Dustin's daughter Kyleigh is? Oh my goodness she is such a kick! I am truly blessed to have her in my life! I am turning 25 in a week and Dustin has been giving me a bad time FOREVER about being older than he is and turning a quarter of a century old BUT Kyleigh was on my side the other night and agreed with me that I'm not old yet. Thanks Kyleigh!!!
I'll post more later about my issues with turning 25... I'm really just not ready to face it yet....


No comments: