Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have an 8 week old baby!

Holy Cow how is Dax 8 weeks already??? I am having some major anxiety about going back to work. I am NOT ready! I still have like 2 weeks before our December break is over but we are SO not to a point of being able to be out the door by 7:15 am every day, okay not every day but we will have to be out the door 3 days a week. The days I work from home don't panic me 'cause if I don't get a shower in before 8 PM at night it doesn't matter. EEEKK!!! I don't know how parents do it and I SO , SO SO SO wish that I could be a stay at home Mom or that I could at least work from home. Even though I would still be working full time at least I wouldn't feel the added stress to be out the door bright and early.

Okay now I'm done whining. I shouldn't be whining because I am blessed to have a job that allows me to bring my baby to work. Not many people can do that!

As soon as I find the cord for my camera I'll update pictures of the little man! He is so big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.