Thursday, February 18, 2010

4 month Dr. apt.




Well my little boy is almost 4 months old! We had his 4 month appointment and immunizations today and he weighs in at 14.4 pounds and is 23 3/4 inches long!
He has been reaching for and pulling on his toys, trying to roll over, talking VERY loud, and he now laughs! He doesn't laugh all the time but the couple of times that I have worked for his I've gotten him to laugh. It's the best!
So I am struck with how different my life is from a year ago. One year ago I was writing about turning 25. About the things I was grateful for and talking about how hard it was for me to turn 25. Remember how I said I didn't have any kids and I thought I would be the time I was 25? Little did I know that about 4 days later I'd find out that I was pregnant with Mr. Dax and then spend most of my 25th year waiting for him. I am so grateful for my 25th year of life and I can't wait to see what the 26th will bring....
P.S. I'm still a little apprehensive about this getting older thing but at least now I have a beautiful little boy to watch grow up. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zervis Family said...

4 months, wow has the time flown by! He's such a cutie! Can't wait to see him this summer.