Saturday, November 29, 2008

changes... again...

Life is crazy sometimes but it always works out like it should. I have changed men in my life again. Derick and I have gone our seperate ways for a variety of reason and Dustin and I are talking again and working things out, which is so wonderful. We both realize we made some mistakes but believe in second chances, something I have never given before. Life is funny that way, something I swore I would never do just seems so right. We're taking things slow, something that is crucial to 2nd chances or so I've been told. I never gave them out before because before the reasons for my breakups were so hurtful, so horrible, there was no going back. This time, we both got hurt, we both got scared and instead of coming together we pulled apart. It's important, I think, to recognize where you've come from but to keep moving forward, we both recognize we need to be more open and honest with eachother and to seek eachother when we have problems instead of holding them in. I'm very excited to see what the future holds :-)

Anyway.... It's almost the start of December which means one thing for me, well maybe two... DECEMBER OFF and it's CHRISTMAS time!! Two of my favorite things combined into one WONDERFUL month of relaxation and love. Can't wait to see what December brings.

No comments: