Thursday, November 20, 2008

So excited

OKAY just have to say that I am SO excited that my cousin is pregnant again!
As most of you know I have always been crazy about babies but there is something so special when someone you have grown up with adds to the family. Kristen and Chris blessed us 2 September's ago with handsome Nicholas (he just turned 1) and in May they will add a new little one to our family. I am so excited and so happy for them! What a blessing new babies are.
SO Kristen if you're reading this just know that I love you guys and can't wait to meet that new little one!
GO TEAM PINK!!!!

1 comment:

Zervis Family said...

Thanks for the shout out on your blog! We are very excited. Wish you were closer so we could see you more often but we look forward to seeing you at Christmas!