Thursday, January 15, 2009

SNOW

Okay now that the snow has finally stopped falling daily and is slowly melting I feel compelled to post some pictures of our snow adventures... it's pretty crazy how much snow we actually got! I think the most was around 3- 3 1/2 feet!!! I got my car stuck twice... my own silliness caused both- did you know that if you back into a snowbank its highly likely you'll get stuck??? (Note: Leah and I got me out... girls rule!!) Or how about going thru a 1 foot deep by 2 feet wide snow berm MIGHT just high center your car, did anyone know that either??? Okay enough sarcasm... here are some pictures :-)

I think the only reason I really liked all this snow was how pretty it looked on the trees!
This was the path down my parents driveway, keep in mind its usually around 1 1/2 car lengths wide!

DON'T YOU LOVE THE HAT!!

Who needs a snowmobile when you have a free 4-wheeler???
Dakota was watching Dustin ride the 4-wheeler but wasn't allowed to follow, it about drove her crazy! Enough play... time to get to work... Dustin shoveling his parents roof

This is only the 2nd year that I can remember Dad having to fire up the Cat to make room for more snow!!

WATCH OUT FOR MY CAR!!!


No comments: