Wednesday, May 6, 2009

6 weeks

Here was me at 6 weeks, I pretty much look the same at almost 15 weeks so not gonna post another picture until there is more to see. :) Just needed to get the skinny belly on record... hopefully we'll see it again after this baby comes. ( Do you like my Octopus bathmat??)



Below is the first test I took purely on a whim... did not think I was pregnant at all... just didn't want to pack the test to move....


The next three tests I took to make sure the first test was right... I think it was... ha ha! I didn't take pictures of the next 3 I took just to be sure... pretty sure I took 7 tests total!


Looking back now, why did I waste the money on the extra tests? Each of them even say (and so does the baby books) that getting a false positive is very rare. Oh well :) Dustin called our bathroom the pregnancy test graveyard because they were all lined up on the washing machine for several days! ha ha!













No comments: