Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Did you see the ticker?

If you haven't noticed there is a new ticker on the right hand side of the blog... yup... that's right... we're having a baby! We're both very excited although, I was quite shocked when we first found out! SO here's what I know so far....

Due October 30, 2009
Heartbeat was 160 beats per minute at last apt.
Yes, we will find out what we are having-should find out what we're having in June-- if anyone say's A BABY I might scream ha ha. I think it's a boy, Dustin's parents are pretty sure it's a girl, Rhea wants a girl, Leah thinks its a boy.... so anyone else care to guess??

I promise to keep you all updated on the happenings of this pregnancy. No baby bump yet but my jeans are so uncomfortable by the end of the day that I am miserable so I'm already in maternity pants... don't laugh! I got some really cute jeans and capris from Old Navy that don't look like maternity pants unless you notice the elastic band.

Dustin has been so awesome and supportive, we both heard the heartbeat at the last appointment and he got a big grin on his face when he heard it. He's taken great care of me when I don't feel good--- which has been the last 8 weeks. Thankfully I'm finally starting to feel better, just exhausted!

Well that's all the update I have for now. :)

1 comment:

Zervis Family said...

Just have to say congrats again! I love that you are taking pictures of the belly and those pregnancy tests crack me up. I think I took about 5 the first time around. Enjoy every minute of being pregnant, before you know it you will have a 20 month old running around like a lunatic yelling "mom!". It goes by so fast!