Thursday, July 23, 2009

Peony Plum Flower Candle

I am in love with my new candle from Old Navy. I bought it just because and now wish I had bought at least two more and guess what..... I can't find them online anywhere and won't be back to an Old Navy store until..... well I don't know when I'll be back. SO if anyone goes to Old Navy and happens to see a Peony Plum Flower Candle could you buy it for me and I'll pay you back????? THANK YOU ahead of time :) This is such a random post for me because usually I don't post about random things I've gotten or would like to find again but other people seem to so thought I'd give it a go.

The last 3 days have been killer on my middle region. I have been in a class from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm with very little breaks. Which means lots of sitting still and sitting has not been a good thing for my prego body so far but usually I am somewhere where I can go stretch out for a few minutes to "fix" the issue. Not the case this week. I am so grateful to have a wonderful massage lady-- I'll have to ask Melissa what she prefers to be called- and I'm going to go visit her tomorrow for an hour of sheer bliss and the great treat of laying on my tummy. No I'm not actually flat on my tummy-- don't even think I could get flat on my tummy but the pillow I lay on has a hole cut out for my ever expanding midsection and I didn't realize how much I would LOVE that pillow until the other night when I was SO wishing I could just take a second to spread out face down on the bed.... it didn't happen but tomorrow it will!!! YAHOO!!!!

Better run! Hope everything is great with everyone out there. I'll post after my ultrasound on Tuesday. :)

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I was googling the Old Navy Candle and it led me to your site. Did you ever happen to find the candle online?

Corinne said...

Please let me know what you found out! :)