Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas and Beyond

Oh my it has been too long since I wrote a post! Seems like any time that I have is of course devoted to Dax, Dustin and work. EEEKKK! Dax is growing like a weed and such a trooper. He did great on Christmas when we took him all over the countryside to be sure we saw all the family.

I went back to work on January 4 and even though I had huge trepidation about going back to work it really hasn't been too bad. I am truly blessed to be able to take Dax to the office with me, work from home two days a week and have my brother, dad and Dustin's dad off work to help out. So thankfully Dax doesn't have to be in daycare yet. Yahoo!!!
Dax's is now batting at his toys, babbling up a storm, smiling at people, and just entirely too sweet. I am so in love with this little boy!! I have no idea how much he weighs now but we go to the Dr again in mid February so I'll know details then since really household scales are detailed enough to judge his weight.

Sorry this post is so sporatic but that's my life these days! Oh yeah--- Dustin and I bought a "adult" truck! We got a Chevy 3/4 ton duramax diesel--- best part is the car seats fit SO much better in the backseat!! Don't even have to slide the seats forward or turn Dax's seat to fit it in the back, such a nice thing!

Ok on to pictures...





















1 comment:

Zervis Family said...

What a cutie he is! Isn't it fun to see all their different stages? Be sure to document them because it goes SO fast! Looks like you guys are doing great.