Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's raining and Dax is asleep

Rowdy


Roxie

So because of the weather and my son's long nap I thought I better write a post except... I had no idea what to write. Then it came to me... actually one of our new kittens jumped up onto the window sill and I remebered that they are the newest addition to our family.


I knew we would need kitties when we moved to the farm and there haven't been any kitty residents here in several year. We also had a mouse which is the quickest way to get me motivated to find some cats. Luckily Dustin's parents and their neighbor had 2 kittens dropped off at there houses which is how Roxie and Rowdy came to be ours.

Dax is in love with these kitties and will often crawl as fast as he can to the window to check them out. Roxie could really take or leave him but I think Rowdy loves him almost as much as Dax loves Rowdy. :-) Rowdy will rub on the glass of the window as Dax beats his chubby little hands against the pane. It really is so cute.

I sure hope they don't live up to their nickname (given by Dustin) of coyote bait....

No comments: