Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1 hour at a time... oh boy...


I believe that Dax is trying to kill me, slowly, and sleep deprivation is his weapon of choice. ha! Okay so here's what's going on. Dax will not sleep alone, in his crib at night for more than an hour at a time. He will nap in there for up to 3 hours but at night it's up and down. He will, however, snooze on the couch with me for about 3 hours at a time. I am SO tired of my couch! He was doing so well with sleeping for at least 4 hours at a time but now we're back to where we were hmm... a year ago??? Any suggestions? I am not a fan of crying it out so don't even try to suggest that one... at this point I'm thinking I just keep doing what I'm doing- putting him back in his crib and hopefully he'll snap out of it... hopefully...



No comments: