Friday, September 11, 2009

Holy Cow I'm 33 weeks pregnant!


Okay seriously people, I am 33 weeks pregnant today! When I found out I was pregnant people said it would go by fast but I really didn't think it would go by this fast. On the other hand 7 weeks still feels like a long ways away. I have another ultrasound on Monday and I am PRAYING that we will have answers at my Friday Dr's appointment about whether I'll be having a C-section or not. It's really starting to wear on me not knowing what to expect. I'll write more on Monday after my appointment.... I probably won't know anything then but maybe I'll have a new ultrasound picture to show off. :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Becky, you're looking just beautiful! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

K so I left a comment but then got deleted some how... anyway... I was saying that you look FABULOUS!!!! And I know exactly what you mean about no knowing what to expect. I had a c-section with Drew because he was breech my entire pregnancy. It will all work out! I am thinking of you!