Saturday, April 24, 2010

Almost 6 months!

Yet again I am sitting here writing a blog with the most recent pictures of Dax still on my camera! Darn!

Dax will be 6 months old tomorrow!!! Where did the last half a year go?

Dax is now rolling over AND sitting up! He doesn't roll back over from being on his belly but pretty exciting all the same. I can't believe how quickly he picks up on things-- not rolling, that seemed to take forever but he started one day sitting up for a couple seconds and now he will sit for quite awhile by himself! He gets so excited to and will throw his arms all over the place while still sitting up. I'm pretty impressed. :-)

This last week Dax and I had our first full day away from each other. Dax is too big to be in the office any longer and I really am okay with that. So Uncle Bill had him this past Wednesday and starting this Wednesday he'll get to hang out with my friend Bobbi and her sweet kids- Bud and Jacki. Then on Mondays Daddy will get Dax all to him self. :) I am so blessed and so is Dax to have such wonderful family and friends to watch him. I should not complain one bit about my work arrangements, my only wish is that I could be a 100% stay at home Mom. I am always worried I will miss out on him learning something new. Which I know will happen and I'll be okay with it when it does. Or at least I'll pretend to be okay with it.

Daddy has been trying to teach Dax to wave-- so far he'll sort of pick his hand up but mostly he'll just smile at Dustin. Which is super cute! Dax sure loves Daddy. After our first day away from each other I got a big grin when I picked him up BUT when Daddy got home Dax practically jumped out of my arms he was so excited. I'm blessed to have such great boys.

Okay so another random post, what can I say, that's how I roll. :-) I'll post pictures soon!

Later gator!

No comments: