Friday, April 2, 2010

sitting here

I've been sitting here reading other people's blogs that I am a little obsessed with--I just love how people write about their lives-- and smelling my sweet little boy asleep on my shoulder. (I know I should go put him down but no!)

I was just thinking about how much I am going to miss the way he smells when he gets bigger. Dax got to take a morning bath today which almost never happens so he smells extra yummy. A combination of Johnson's shampoo, lavender Johnson's bedtime lotions, and that sweet breastmilk breath. I could just eat him up.

I also love and know that I will miss how he'll root around for me in his sleep. How he'll pat my face with his free hand or move his hand around until he finds something to hold on to- either my shirt or finger.

I just love this special time. Time he really doesn't get to spend or do with anyone else.

Ok going to stop writing and enjoy my sweet smelling, sleeping little boy. Later gator.

No comments: