Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break


So on this last day of Spring Break and 2nd day of April I realized that I only posted one blog entry in March, what the heck? Hmmm could it be that March was pretty boring. Umm yeah that would be it. Dax is of course always interesting but really he didn't do anything monumental like rolling over or sitting up--- although he is SO close to doing both! I keep saying that he's SO close but he really is. I think he doesn't want to roll over because truly he's not a big fan of tummy time so why would he voluntarily put himself in that position? ha! he does LOVE to sit up so I'm sure that will happen shortly. I can't believe he's 5 months old already... I also can't believe that I haven't uploaded his 5 month picture yet, what the heck? I'll get on that soon! Before it's time to put up th 6 month picture!! Dax is a HUGE fan of raspberries--- he'll blow them on everything, his hands, his clothes, blankets, binky, toys, even my neck which was quite funny the first time he did it! He's also figured out how to blow air without make the slobbery mess. So fun! Oh did I mention he's curious about EVERYTHING and how quickly he can figure out the toys on his two exersaucer and how to get all his other toys in his mouth? What a smarty pants he is! It just totally fascinates me to watch him figure things out. I hope this is a sign of his future in education-- meaning I hope he retains that keep at it attitude! Love him!
Let's see what else has been going on... Dustin just got back from a trip to Florence Oregon and the sand dunes! Dax is still too little to make the big trek so we stayed with GiGi and Papa for a few days. Lots of fun was had by all but Dax and I stayed much warmer and drier than Dustin and Uncle Bill. Hopefully we'll make the trek down to Florence this summer when we can make lots of stops to stretch Dax's legs. :-)
What else... hmm... seriously it's been so boring in our lives! It's a good thing. :-)
New pictures... actually they are old now but they're the newest that I have haha!...

Whatcha doing Mom?
SO happy!!

I just adore this picture. I have a whole string of them of these two playing and Dustin going in for the raspberry smooch just makes me smile!

Look at this smiley boy!! How can ya not just LOVE that face??

No comments: