Saturday, June 26, 2010

8 months!



Dax is 8 months old as of yesterday! What in the world? I think every month I can't believe another month has gone by. I am SO in love with this little boy! He now has 5 teeth, is pulling himself up to stand, trying SO hard to crawl, can say Da-Da (even called Dustin Da-Da once) and Mom. That's right, he doesn't say ma-ma-ma it's Mom. My Mom says he's called me Mom before but I think it just happens that sometimes when he says Mom I'm holding him. Soon enough!

It is totally insane to me that it's already almost the end of June. I am LOVING being on summer break with Dax. It is so nice and relaxing to not have to think about anything else except him and Dustin... oh wait and cleaning... laundry... packing... dishes... moving... moving... moving.. Ha!

Ok y'all I better get off of here. Sorry this is short! :-) That seems to be my life.

No comments: