Saturday, August 13, 2011

10 on 10



So I've decided that beginning on the 10th of September I am going to start posting 10 pictures from the 10th of each month and tell you what's going on in them... we'll see if I can actually do this since the 10th will be shortly after we get into the swing of school... either way I think it is a fun project. :-) I even put a reminder in my cell phone!
We have two new arrivals at our house! Two beautiful kittens! Dax is in love with them :-) They don't have any names yet and I'm starting to think I may do a naming contest with my students if we can't come up with names by the time I go back to work. Since we've only had them a few days and they are only 8 weeks old their personalities are still coming out. I'm confident we will have names soon but right now even if they had names we wouldn't know which was which because they are almost identical!

No comments: