Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 2- 9 LOVES


Day 2- 9 loves

1. Dax and Dustin.... DUH!

2. My bonus kiddo, Kyleigh. Without her we wouldn't be a complete family.

3. Family picture day, I love documenting the age of our kiddos, the light in their eyes, joy in their smiles and the love we all share.

4. Mc Donald's Sweet Tea and also White Chocolate Mochas, non fat and hot please :-p oo ooo and Starbuck's Hot Caramel Apple Cider

5. FALL, I just love the crispness in the air, warm sweaters, jeans and pumpkin patch visits with friends

6. Planning! Christmas is already in the works, I know all the meals we will eat in October and Dax's bday is already in the works. :-)

7. getting my hair cut, how do you think my hair got so short a few years ago? Hair cut every 6 weeks before having Dax. Ha!

8. Old Navy Yoga Pants. Most comfortable article of clothing I have EVER owned!

9. Birthday pedicures with Leah

No comments: