Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Little bump

Well all it's happened... I have a baby bump! It looks bigger in certain clothes (the kind that don't keep it tucked in at all) and small in others... this pink dress seemed to bring out the roundness of my tummy. ha ha! So anyway... for your viewing pleasure (if that's what you want to call it) I give you me and the bump.




No, that's not my bathroom. I took this picture at work in the bathroom- glad no one saw me walk in their with a camera ha ha!


The little gremlin (as Dustin called him or her the other day) seems to be growing since I can now feel little popcorn pops and flutters at least once or twice a day. It seemed so wierd at first but now I'm really enjoying the randomness of movement that isn't caused by gas! :) Now we're just counting down the days until our ultrasound-- exactly 2 weeks from today!! Yahoo!


Below is a picture from Easter time of Kyleigh putting "lipstick" on her Daddy. I just LOVE this picture and had to share it with you. :) Her arm around his neck holding him in place totally cracks me up.







1 comment:

Zervis Family said...

You look gorgeous! What a cute bump, but hardly one at that. I feel like I was HUGE at almost 20 weeks. I am SO eager to find out what it is so we can start buying cute stuff!