Thursday, June 4, 2009

What a difference a few days makes...

It's amazing to me how quickly I have start to have a bump. Just last night Dustin looked at me and commented about how I've "grown." In fact at work yesterday at least 2 of my co-workers said I'm really starting to show now. How does that happen so fast? I mean how do you go from looking pregnant in certain clothes to looking pregnant all the time in a matter of 4 days??? The picture in my last post was take Friday, May 29, the picture below was taking 4 days later, 4 days later people!! Some of you will probably tease me that I'm not THAT big but to someone who has never had a belly like this before it feels HUGE already! And I have 21 more weeks of growing to do! Please don't laugh if the bump really hasn't changed too much... it's my first pregnancy and everything is new and a little growth feels like A LOT. :)

Here I am at almost 19 weeks. 18 weeks, 5 days to be exact :)







No comments: