Friday, August 10, 2012

August 10 on 10

 Look at me! I actually did the 10 on 10 AND I'm posting it on the 10th! Of course there is still a hick up... I definitely didn't take these over 10 hours but oh well :)

 #1 My redneck clothes line

#2
Sure must be nice to be able to take a nap every day 
and look so darn cute!. 

#3 checking on the chickens, in this picture they look ticked off LOL

#4
My favorite flowers in my beds- echinacea!

#5
These two lazy bums just barely picked up their heads for a picture- 
we've named the Dottie and Nick...
well I named Dottie, Dax randomly walked in the house with Nick
and told me "Mama, this is Nick" Ha!

#6 
Dax watching the neighbors farm,
he tells me that when he gets bigger he's going to be a farmer---
Papa says he needs bigger dreams LOL

 #7
Glad I found these guys with my eyes and not my hand like the last time!
 #8
Mama, I go see my baby chickens?? :)

#9 Houston, we have pumpkins!!

 #10 
With my little man

No comments: